Glass & other crafty goodies

Are you fascinated with glass? Do you often wonder about all those little glass beads that we all 'play' with...How are they made & Who makes them? Well here is the answer...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

More about me...my family...etc

So what I not mentioned yet is that our house is filled with four legged friends...well mostly they are friendly! Pongo, the cat, can be a little bit grumpy. Generally, he has clicked the "ignore" button; however, he does have what we have termed "the stinky face". We also have 2 dogs! Perhaps that is why the cat ignores us????? Here are the pics. Jazzy, the youngest is a Jack Russell Terrior(ist) cross, and just over a year old now. She is definitely the boss! Kip is a 4 year old Border Collie/Blue Heeler X. He is s-s-s-c-c-a-r-e-d of the little one. Did I mention that Jazzy is a terriorist? Anyways, Kip is such a good "Mom"...he is a boy, I know. He takes great care of her...so cute! As you can well imagine my dogs are very energetic, and spend alot of time doing naughty things. Our latest trick to keep them entertained during the cold snap has been to "hide" treats around the yard! I am so grateful that one never gets old...



No comments:

Post a Comment