Glass & other crafty goodies

Are you fascinated with glass? Do you often wonder about all those little glass beads that we all 'play' with...How are they made & Who makes them? Well here is the answer...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Victoria Visit with Lana and the girls...more to come

OOOoooOOooo! I am a very bad blogger girl! It has been a while since I have last posted & my only excuse is that life is just a little bit too busy. Mainly, I have been trying to make the new house live-able. This was a crazy made dash because I have had my first house guest since moving back to the island. Thank you Lana (& her girls of course)! Such a great time tootling them all about my georgeous island. We started by checking out a castle...You can what a Beee-utiful day it was. Although, it was a bit cold (by Victoria BC standards) at least we didn't have any snow to contend with ... like Kamloops does! Ha ha ha ha...that is one of the lovely benefits of living here. Afterwards, we went down the way to feed the seals in the marina. Now this is definitley one of my favourite things to do.



On this day there was one little class clown who kept wanting to splash everyone...whether he was being fed or not!!!!!




This is a pic of the three kids...dockside! And this is another of our new friends... Then we went for lunch down at Ogden point & afterwards on the Beacon Hill Park to play with the new baby goats.

Here is Galen with one of the wee babies...

This one is trying to go home with Lana! The goats loved us so much they were fighting over our affections.. LOL!

We also met a goat with the toothiest grin I ever saw... Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment