Glass & other crafty goodies

Are you fascinated with glass? Do you often wonder about all those little glass beads that we all 'play' with...How are they made & Who makes them? Well here is the answer...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

tweet!

Hey all...



Well my posts have been few and far between as of yet but that doesn't mean that I have forgotten you! I have been hard at work renovating my kitchen...oh the nightmare....

And, I have been scouting out shops around this beautiful town to sell my wares. I came across the lovely "Willow" in her shop House of Indigo in downtown Nanaimo BC. I am pleased to say that Studio Equinox designs are now available for purchase there! Yay, to new partnerships!

I have also been busily setting up Studio Equinox's new facebook page & a twitter account. You got it...I can now be followed on Twitter!

Here are some examples of my work:

No comments:

Post a Comment