Glass & other crafty goodies

Are you fascinated with glass? Do you often wonder about all those little glass beads that we all 'play' with...How are they made & Who makes them? Well here is the answer...

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jewelry Makers Alert!

I am sending linky love to the Jewelry Markers Network this evening! I found Karen Ferrante on Twitter...don't we just LOVE Twitter?...and then she found me! Crazy, I know that is how it works...we checked out each others websites...Voila, next thing I know there is a direct message for me to check out her network...nudge, nudge & maybe join...
Check out my new badge....
So very cool of her to send out an invite & to develop a forum where creative jewelry makers can run amuck freely with our ideas!
Thanks Karen

http://www.jewelrymakersnetwork.com/

2 comments:

  1. I just love how twitter links up kindred spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Beth...from near and far...you can always find someone who shares your passions! I love it! Happy Equinox...

    ReplyDelete